HOW TO PLAY
Step through your courses so the Auskickers can see what to do.
Now it's their turn
An example of the course might be:
- Four hoops to hop through on alternate legs;
- Three cones to tap the ball around with using two hands;
- Two hoops to bounce the ball;
- Post to weave in and out of;
- one hoop on stand to throw the ball through before collecting it, and;
- A tub to throw the ball into.
You can choose how to set up your obstacle course!
Every Auskicker uses a ball of their choice: footballs, coloured balls, etc.
Set it out as an imaginative, cool course for maximum fun!
Try turning "Around the World" into a team race and see who can get back to their start point first!
When team finishes, have them put their hands on their head.
Change the way everyone moves their body around each section, e.g. instead of running they hop or skip or jump.
Change direction and "run around the world' in other way.